Thursday, August 23, 2007

Coin Magic - The coin flip


Right hand has a half dollar classic palmed, while the fingers flip another coin into the air a time or two. This is merely a disarming move which tends to show, without saying so, that the right hand holds only one coin. The spectators reason that there is only one because it seems impossible that a second coin could be hidden in the hand flipping a coin in the air so naturally.

Image A shows the concealed coin in the palm and the visible coin ready to be flipped into the air. Coin is caught on the extended fingers as shown in the second image B. Back of hand is obviously towards spectators. That way they won't see a thing.
So practice, practice, practice because it's an useful technique

4 comments:

Funny videos said...

Good tips. I like that.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Product Designers Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.